Monday 9 May 2011

Wiggle your toe…

For a very long time I had an issue with my toes… I was so traumatized with my feet for years.  I was ashamed of my feet. They were so skinny and long almost like fingers. I have even named one of my toe: The E.T. toe. So I never wore any open toe shoes, although I did want to. It all changed when I saw Kill Bill and especially the part where Uma Thurman was wiggling her toe and that on the big screen!!! I’m not judging Uma but come on have you seen her feet but her feet did give my feet a boost. I realized that my  feet weren’t that bad at all. Ok they don’t deserve a beauty price but I could wear open shoes, not all kind off, but I could and I dared!!!

(Uma Thurman)

(Moi)

(Moi)

(Moi)

Anyhow I made peace with my family characteristic… yes long fingers and toes run in the family thanks to my daddi-ammi (granny)
Can you see the  family characteristics? 
(lol)

xoxo
Seemi

6 comments:

TheHijabiGirl said...

hhihi i guess i understand your point, though my feet are not bad, i have a size 40 while everyone around has a 37/38 that sucks. A friend of mine loved my feet because they are so white and pretty (according to her) hahaha.

At the end we should be proud of what we have because we have a full set of feet with all the toes attached on them alhumdulliah

Anonymous said...

Hi, just passing through and couldn't help but want to say that everything about a woman is beautiful. From the top of your heads to the bottom of your feet. And many men (and women) will see the beauty in what you think is a flaw. Not just people who see it as a fetish, but those who truly see the perfection of imperfections. Your feet look awesome girl, take care.

Anonymous said...

Like with many other things in life,we should consider the fact that so many things we have and don't appreciate are way better than the same things someone else is so proud of.
For example,Uma's feet are at least 10 times worse than yours (which doesn't mean yours are bad,I could even say they are pretty 'cause they have unusual shape and they are pretty dark which makes them exotic).
So don't care what people might think,be yourself and do what you like.
Cheers !
Iggy

Anonymous said...

You should do a blog entry following up the Uma Thurman foot blog with your family members (the females) feet. See how they feel about their feet and discover if it has caused them any doubt such as yourself for a time. I find it interesting that a gene such as long toes can be a family trait. Of course, this isn't necessarily a bad trait. It gives attention to a detail men might overlook as every inch of one's body is special.

Unknown said...

Your feet size please

Anonymous said...

Damn i wanna kiss suck and tickle all these beautiful toes especially the on right side.